For more than two decades, North American has been challenged to remove, replace, relocate and install hundreds of pieces of equipment and machinery, in every size, shape, weight and near impossible condition. We will never walk away from the most demanding request, rather, we’ll work to complete that mission with precision and safety.
Mission Critical Projects Completed by North American include:
- Removed a 10,000 lb. tank from a soft drink bottling plant though the roof
- Installed milk-processing equipment at a local dairy
- Dismantled a steam reformer for shipment to Germany
- Assembled, welded and brought on-line a glycerin drum filling station
- Process piping and sanitary welding needed by local dairy
- Craned and sledded two printing presses through a fifth floor window
- Rolled a boiler beneath a conveyor while plant operated
- Installed a boiler weighing 250,000 lbs. bringing it up the Bay
- Lifted and moved 60,000 lbs. of injection molding machine components
- Hauled and installed MTA light rail transformers in Hunt Valley
While guaranteeing the highest quality of professional work, North American Millwright Services, Inc. will adhere as strictly as possible to your production schedule.